Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. How old is Phillip?
2. Is he married or single?
3. Does he have any children?
4. How many children does he have?
5. Does he live in New York?
6. Where does he live?
7. Does he live in a nice house?
8. Is he an actor?
9. What does he do?
10. Does he work in a pharmacy?
11. Where does he work?
12. Is the bank outside of Lincoln?
13. Where is the bank?
14. Does he have an important job?
15. What’s his position in the bank?
16. Does he go to work every day?
17. What time does he go to work?
18. Does he get to the office at 8:45?
19. What time does he get to the office?
20. Does he park in the street?
21. Where does he park?
22. How long does he work in the morning?
23. Does he spend a lot of time with customers?
24. What does he spend a lot of time doing?
25. Does he have lunch at home?
26. Where does he usually have lunch?
27. Are there many good restaurants near his office?
28. What time does he go back to the office after lunch?
29. Does he stay in the office until 7:00 o’clock?
30. How long does he stay in the office?
31. Does he go to a bar with his friends after work?
32. Where does he usually go after work?
33. What time does he usually get home?
34. Does he always go home after work?
35. Where does he go sometimes?
36. Why does he go to his son’s school?
37. What time does he get home when he’s with his son?
38. Does he like his job?
39. Why does he like it?
40. Does he travel often in his job?
41. Where does he need to go from time to time?
42. How far is Omaha from Lincoln?
43. Does he usually stay in Omaha for several days?
44. How long does he usually stay in Omaha?
45. Does he always spend the night in Omaha?
46. Does he usually stay in the Palace Hotel in Omaha?
47. Where does he usually stay?
48. Where does he stay sometimes?
49. Which hotel does he prefer?
50. Why does he prefer it?
Phillip Johnson is 39 years old. He’s married and has two children. He lives in a nice house in Lincoln, Nebraska. He is a businessman and he works in a bank in the center of Lincoln. He is the general manager of the bank. He goes to work every day at 8:30 in the morning. He gets to the office at 9:00. He parks his car under the bank in the parking garage. In the morning, he usually works from 9:00 to 12:30. He spends a lot of time talking on the telephone and reading financial reports. He usually has lunch near his office. There are many good restaurants in the center of Lincoln. He goes back to the office at 1:30 and stays there until 6.00. After work, he usually goes home, but sometimes he goes to his son’s school to watch him play basketball or baseball. He usually gets home from work at 6:30, but when he goes to see his son, he gets home around 8:00. He likes his job because he has a good salary and because he works with a lot of interesting people. He doesn’t travel very often in his job, but from time to time he needs to go to Omaha, a city 150 miles from Lincoln. When he goes to Omaha, he usually comes back to Lincoln on the same day, but sometimes he needs to spend the night there. He usually stays in the Omaha Sheraton Hotel, but sometimes he stays in the Holiday Inn. He prefers the Sheraton because it has a breakfast buffet.