Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. How old is Aki Morita?
2. Does he work for Toyota?
3. What company does he work for?
4. Is he a factory worker ?
5. Is he an executive?
6. Is he a young executive or an old executive?
7. Is he a member of a young group of executives?
8. What does this group want to do at Honda?
9. Is Aid a lawyer?
10. What is he?
11. Does he work in an engineering job?
12. What department is he the manager of?
13. What does this department do?
14. Are there many defects in the parts and components?
15. Why not?
16. What does Aki give to the suppliers of Honda?
17. How much time does Aki spend with new suppliers?
18. What does he do in the suppliers’ factories?
19. What is Aid’s department probably responsible far?
20. Do the bosses at Honda know about Aki’s work?
21. Does Aid know that they know?
22. What about Aki’s salary?
23. Does Aki live in Tokyo?
24. What city does he live in?
25 What kind of area in Osaka does he live in?
26. Is Osaka a commercial city or an industrial city?
27. Where is Osaka in relation to Tokyo?
28. Who does Aki live with?
29. Does he see them very often?
30. Why not?
31. How many hours does he work every week?
32. Does he like to work so many hours?
33. Does he want to work less?
34. Why does he want to continue working so much ?
35. Does he send his children to a public school?
36. What kind of school does he send them to?
37. Is the school cheap or expensive?
38. Does his wife complain about the hours Aki works?
39. What is her opinion about the situation?
40. Why does she prefer the situation?
Aki Morita is 39 years old. He is a member of the young group of executives at Honda that want to have an influence on the future of the company. He is an engineer, but he doesn’t work in an engineering job. He is the manager of the department for quality analysis. This means counting all the parts and components in the factory that have a defect. Aki really doesn’t have to count many defects because he and his people spend a lot of time visiting Honda’s suppliers. Honda has a strict quality-manual that Aki gives to every new supplier that works for the company. After this, he and his people spend about 50% of their time with the new supplier, watching the process and finding ways to make it better. Aki’s department is probably responsible for the excellent quality record at Honda and Aki knows that his bosses know this. He has a very good salary’ and lives in a nice area of Osaka, an industrial city’ south of Tokyo. He has a wife and two children, but he doesn’t see them very often because he works 14 hours every day and 5 or 6 hours on Saturday. He doesn’t like to work so many hours, but he thinks that this is the only way to move up in the organization and pay for the expensive private school where he sends his children. His wife doesn’t say anything about the hours that her husband works. In fact, she prefers the situation because it gives her a lot of money to go shopping and to take care of the children.