Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. How dd is Natasha Zarakovich?
2. Who does she live with?
3. Does she live in bag or small apartment?
4. Does she live in St. Petersburg?
5. What city does she live in?
6. Does she live near the Kremlin?
7. What does she live near? 8. What does she do?
9. Does she work in a private company?
10. Where does she work?
11. What kind of drugs does the laboratory analyze?
12. Does it analyze drugs from foreign companies?
13. Does Natasha like her job?
14. What about her salary?
15. Is the laboratory near or far from her house?
16. Does Natasha go to work by bus?
17. How does she go to work?
18. How many stops is the laboratory from her house?
19. Does Natasha read the newspaper on the subway?
20. What does she usually read?
21. What kind of novels does she read?
22. Why does she read English novels?
23. Why does she want to improve her English?
24. How often does her cousin invite her to Scotland?
25. Does she go?
26. Why doesn’t she go to Scotland?
27 Does she want to go?
28. When does she want to go?
29. What time does she start work every day?
30. Does she prefer to go to work early?
31. Why does she prefer this?
32. How many breaks does she take during the morning?
33. Does she have lunch in the laboratory?
34 Where does she have lunch?
35. What time does she go home for lunch?
36. Who does she have lunch with?
37. What time does she get back to the lab?
38. What time does she finish work?
39. Does she always leave work at 4:30?
40. Why does she stay later sometimes?
41. Where does she usually go after work?
42. Is the library near or far from the laboratory?
43. Until what time does she stay at the library?
44. Does she like to go home to read and study?
45. Why not?
46. Why is the house noisy ?
47. Why does she like the library?
48. What language does she read in?
49. What kind of examination does she want to take?
50. What does she receive if she passes the exam?
Natasha Zarakovich is 28 years old. She lives with her mother and brother in a small apartment near Gorki Park in Moscow. She is a chemist and works in the Russian State Laboratory that analyzes and gives approval to pharmaceutical drugs that Russian laboratories produce or that foreign companies want to sell in Russia. She likes her job because she has a good salary and the laboratory is not far from her house. She goes to work every morning on the subway. The laboratory is only three subway stops away from her house and she usually reads novels in English while she goes to work. She wants to improve her English because she has a cousin who lives in Scotland. Her cousin invites Natasha to visit her in Scotland every year, but Natasha doesn’t have enough money to go. She wants to go next year, but she’s not sure yet. Every day Natasha starts work in the laboratory at 7:30 in the morning. She prefers to begin early because there are fewer people in the subway at that time. She works continuously in the lab until 12:00, when she goes home to have lunch with her mother. She gets back to the lab at 1:30 and continues until 4:30. Sometimes she stays past 4:30 if her boss needs her help, but usually she goes to the national library, near the laboratory, and reads until 6:30 or 7:00. Her house is small and noisy, especially when her brother and his friends are there, and she prefers the quiet and solitude of the library. She always reads in English because she wants to take the State English Examination. If she passes it, she automatically receives an increase in her salary.