Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. How old is Ines?
2. Who does she live with?
3. Does she live in the north or south of Spain?
4. What city does she live in?
5. Does she live in Seville or outside of Seville?
6. How far from Seville does she live?
7. Does she live 20 kilometers east or west of Seville?
8. Is she a doctor?
9. What does she do?
10. Does she work in the public sector?
11. Does she work in a law firm?
12. Whose law firm does she work in?
13. Is this her first or second year in the law firm?
14. Does she do a lot of different things in the firm?
15. What kind of things does she do?
16. Why do other people in the firm ask her for help?
17. Does she mind helping them?
18. What kind of impression does she get sometimes?
19. What kind of legal cases does she work with?
20. Where does she spend a lot of time?
21. What kind of legal cases does she defend?
22. What kind of clients does her father’s law firm have?
23. What kind of cases does Ines spend time preparing?
24. What does her father say about this?
25 Does Ines agree with her father?
26. How does she prepare the cases?
27. Does she want to work with labor cases?
28. What does she want to work with in the future?
29. What is an acquisition?
30. What is a merger?
31. Why does she like this area of law?
32. Is she taking a special course now?
33. What course is she taking?
34. Where does she attend the class?
35. When does the class take place?
36. Does she go there every night?
37. How many nights a week does she go there?
38. How long does the class last?
39. What time does it begin?
40. What time does it end?
Ines Garcia is 24 years old. She lives with her parents about 20 kilometers east of Seville, in the south of Spain. She is a lawyer and works in her father’s law firm in the center of Seville. This is her first year in the firm and she does a lot of the jobs that the other lawyers don’t like to do. She knows how to use computers well and the other lawyers and secretaries in the office always ask her for help. She doesn’t mind helping them, but sometimes she gets the impression that they are taking advantage of her. She also works in some of the legal cases that other lawyers don’t want to handle. She spends a lot of time at the court defending labor cases. Her father’s law firm has a lot of big companies as clients and Ines spends a lot of time preparing cases concerning labor disputes. Her father says that it’s good experience and Ines agrees. She prepares the cases very well, but she doesn’t want to work in the area of labor law for many years. In the future, she wants to work in mergers and acquisitions, where one company buys another company or two companies join to create a new one. She likes this area of law because it includes a lot of financial aspects that she is studying now at night in a special course that she is taking in business management and finance at the University of Seville. She goes there three nights a week from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.