Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. Did Nancy have a normal morning yesterday?
2. What time does she usually get up?
3. What time did she get up yesterday?
4. What did she do before having breakfast?
5. What time did she leave home?
6. How far did she have to drive to Mr. Evan’s house?
7. Was the house east or west of Lincoln?
8. What did she have to deliver to Mr. Evans?
9. Who was Mr. Evans?
10. What was he doing with his house?
11. Who was the new bedroom for?
12. Who did he need to give the design plan to?
13. Why didn’t Nancy deliver the plan later in the day?
14. What time did she have to be at the technical school?
15. How far was the technical school from Lincoln?
16. How far was it from Mr. Evan’s house?
17. Explain why she had to drive 160 miles yesterday?
18. Why did Nancy have to be at the school at 10:00?
19. Did she drive relatively fast or slowly?
20. What time did she get to Mr. Evan’s house?
21. How much time did she spend talking to him?
22. What did she talk to him about?
23. What time did she leave Mr. Evan’s house?
24. How long was the trip to the school m time?
25. Was there a lot of traffic?
26. Why wasn’t there a lot of traffic?
27. What time did Nancy get to the school?
28. What did she have before going to her class?
29. Who did she have a coffee with?
30. What time did she enter her class?
Yesterday morning wasn’t a normal morning for Nancy Johnson. Usually she gets up at 7:30, but yesterday she got up at 6:30. She took a shower, got dressed, and had breakfast in less than 45 minutes. She left home at 7:25 because she had to drive 70 miles to the west of Lincoln to deliver an interior design plan to John Evans, the owner of a house that she was decorating. Mr. Evans needed to give the plan to the company that was building a new master bedroom for him and his wife. Nancy had to deliver it early in the morning because she didn’t have any time the rest of the day to drive to Mr. Evan’s house. Her problem was that she had to be at the technical school where she taught interior design at 10:00 o’clock, when her first class started. The technical school was 20 miles east of Lincoln, so Nancy had to drive a total of 160 miles before 10:00. She drove relatively fast and got to Mr. Evan’s house at 8:35. She spent ten minutes talking to him about some details of the plan and then started her drive to the school at 8:45. She had to drive 90 miles in an hour and fifteen minutes. Fortunately, Lincoln is a relatively small city and there isn’t a lot of traffic. She got to the school at exactly five minutes to ten. She had a quick coffee with one of the other teachers and entered her class at two minutes past ten.