Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. What kind of surprise did Natasha have last night?
2. What was special for Natasha yesterday?
3. What did she think concerning the people at the lab?
4. Did she want to tell them about her birthday?
5. Why didn’t she want to tell them?
6. Why didn’t she want to eat a lot of food?
7. What didn’t she remember about her boss, Gregori?
8. What did Oregon and Karina do yesterday?
9. What did Karina tell him?
10. What time was Natasha planning to go the library?
11. What time did Gregori call her?
12. What did he ask her to help him with?
13. When did he say he wanted to finish the report?
14. Did Natasha think this was normal or strange?
15. Why did she think this was strange?
16. Where did she go at 4:30?
17. Where was Gregori’s office?
18. How many people were there when she got here?
19. Were they waiting for Iter or for Gregori?
20. What did they want to celebrate?
21. What did they have waiting for her?
22. How long did they stay La the office?
23. Did they have a good time?
24. Where did Gregori invite them?
25. Where was the nightclub?
26. Was there good vodka or good brandy at the club?
27. What kind of music did the gypsy group play?
28. What did they do at the nightclub?
29. What time did they leave the nightclub?
30. What time did Natasha go home?
31. What did she do before she went to bed?
32. How long did she talk to her mother?
33. Did she have to get up early or late this morning?
34. What was she glad about this morning?
Last night Natasha had a big surprise. Yesterday was her birthday and she thought that nobody at the laboratory knew it. She didn’t want to tell them because Russian people always bring a lot of food to the office to celebrate and Natasha was on a strict diet. But she didn’t remember that her boss, Gregori, was going out a lot with one of her best friends, Karina. Gregori and Karina had lunch together yesterday and Karina told him that it was Natasha’s birthday. At 4:20, ten minutes before Natasha was planning to go to the national library, as every day, Gregori called her on the phone and asked her to help him with a report he was trying to finish before 5:30. She thought this was strange, because usually Gregori didn’t ask her to work late. At 4:30, she went to his office on the third floor. When she got there, there were probably 10 people with cakes and tea waiting to celebrate her birthday. They stayed in the office, having a good time, until 7:00 p.m. Then Gregori invited all of them to a nightclub in the center of Moscow where there was good vodka and a gypsy group that played folk music. They stayed at the nightclub, eating, drinking, and dancing until 10:30. Natasha got home at 11:00. She talked to her mother for a few minutes and then went to bed, because she had to get up early this morning to go to the laboratory. She was glad that today was Friday.