Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. When did Aki have the meeting?
2. How many people were there in the meeting?
3. Who did Aki have the meeting with?
4. Did he know about the meeting in advance?
5. Did he know the subject of the meeting?
6. What did he think the subject was going to be?
7. Was the meeting m an office or in a meeting room?
8. When he got there, what did his boss offer him?
9. What did his boss say the subject was?
10. What was Aki’s first reaction?
11. What did he remember?
12. Where was the factory going to be exactly?
13. Was Aki nervous?
14. Did he understand at first the reason for the meeting?
15. What did his bosses tell him that Honda needed0
16. What kind of department did they want to organize?
17. Did they want to establish the same quality system?
18. Was the system successful in Japan?
19. Who did Aki immediately think about?
20. What did he ask his boss about?
21. How long was the stay in Louisiana?
22. What can you say about Aki’s English?
23. What can you say about his wife’s English?
24. What can you say about the age of his children?
25. What kind of classes did they have every day?
26. Did they take the classes at home?
27. Where did they take their English classes?
28. Did Aki accept die offer during the meeting?
29. What did he tell his bosses?
30. When did they say they needed an answer?
31. Did Aki visit a supplier after the meeting?
32. What did he do after the meeting?
33. What time did he get home?
34. Was his wife at home when he got there?
35. What was she doing when he got there?
36. Did Aki tell her about the meeting?
37. When did he decide to tell her?
38. Did he consider the situation an offer or an order?
39. Was the next day Tuesday ?
40. What day was the next day?
Last Friday, Aki Morita had a meeting with his boss and with his boss’s boss. He knew he was going to have the meeting and he thought that the subject of the meeting was going to be about a new supplier. When he got to the meeting room, Aki’s boss offered him a coffee and told him that the subject of the meeting was about Louisiana. At first, Aki didn’t understand. Then he remembered that Honda was building a new factory in the United States in a city called Baton Rouge. He didn’t know why his bosses wanted to talk about the new factory in Louisiana, but he tried to be calm. His direct boss told him that Honda wanted a good man to go to Louisiana to organize the quality department. He told Aki that it was necessary to establish in the United States the same quality system that, thanks to Aki, was so successful in Japan. Aki didn’t know what to say. He immediately thought about his family. He asked his boss about the duration of the stay in Louisiana and his boss told him that it was for three years or maybe more. Aki spoke English well but his wife didn’t His two chi Idem were young and they had English classes every day at school. He told his bosses that he wanted to discuss the matter with his family. They said that they needed an answer during the next week. Aki went home after the meeting. He got home at 9:30. His wife was busy helping the children with their homework. Aki decided to tell her about the offer… or order… to go to the United States the next day, which was Saturday.