Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. Is Nancy 33 years old?
2. How old is she?
3. Is she Nigel’s wife?
4. Whose wife is she?
5. Who does she live with?
6. Where does she live?
7. Is she from Nebraska?
8. Where is she from?
9. Is Kansas far from Nebraska?
10. Is it near Nebraska?
11. Is it north or south of Nebraska?
12. Is Nancy a school teacher?
13. What does she do?
14. Does she teach?
15. What does she teach?
16. Does she teach interior design in the evenings?
17. When does she teach it?
I8. Does she teach it at a university?
19. Where does she teach it?
20. Is the technical school in the center of Lincoln?
21. Where is it?
22. How many days a week does she teach?
23. What time does she start her classes?
24. What time does she finish?
25. Does she have three classes?
26. How many classes does she have?
27. Are there 20 students in each class?
2S. How many students are there in each class?
29. Does she have lunch near the technical school?
30. Where does she have lunch?
31. Does she stay at home after lunch?
32. Where does she go after lunch?
33. Does she stay at the bank all afternoon?
34. Does she spend an hour there every day?
35. How much time does she spend at the bank?
36. Does she spend this time with her husband?
37. Who does she spend the time with?
38. What is this woman responsible for?
39. Does Nancy help this woman?
40. What kind of plans does she look at?
41. Does she give recommendations?
42. What kind of recommendations does she give?
43. Does she receive а nice salary for this help?
44. How much money does she receive?
45. Does she help the woman because she’s bored?
46. Why does she help the woman?
47. What does Nancy do in the afternoon?
48. Does she work in an office?
49. Where does she work when she’s not visiting clients?
50. What does she do when she is working at home?
51. Does she visit her clients every day?
52. How often does she visit clients?
53. Does she decorate only homes?
54. What kind of places does she decorate?
55. Does she like to decorate offices?
56. Why not?
57. Does she like to decorate restaurants?
58. Why not?
59. Does she like to decorate homes?
60. Why does she like to decorate homes?
Nancy Johnson is 38 years old. She is Phillip’s wife. She lives with her husband and children in Lincoln, Nebraska. She’s from Kansas, the state immediately south of Nebraska. She is an interior decorator. In the morning, she teaches interior design at a technical school 20 miles from Lincoln. She starts her classes every day at 10:00 and finishes at 12:00. She has two classes, each with about 15 students. Then she goes home to have lunch. After lunch, she goes to her husband’s bank where she spends about 30 minutes with the woman responsible for expansion. She looks at the plans for the new branch banks and gives recommendations about the interior design and decoration. She doesn’t receive a salary for this. She does it because the woman is a good friend of hers. In the afternoon, she works as an independent decorator. Some days, she spends two or three hours visiting different clients and other days she stays at home creating decoration plans or calling people. She decorates offices, restaurants, and homes. She doesn’t like to decorate offices very much because the companies usually prefer functional decoration and this is boring for her. She doesn’t like to decorate restaurants either, because often the owner of the restaurant thinks that he’s a professional decorator too. She likes to decorate homes because she is free to make more decisions and to be more creative.