Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. When did Luigi Barghini go to Germany?
2. How many days did he stay there?
3. What city did he fly to?
4. Did he go to Stuttgart alone?
5. Who did he fly to Stuttgart with?
6. What hotel did they stay in?
7. Did they have three meetings on the first day?
8. How many meetings did they have on the first day?
9. Who did they have the meeting with?
10. Did they talk a lot about a possible contract?
11. What family did they talk about during the meeting?
12. Who did Luigi and Ana have lunch with?
13. Did they have lunch in a local restaurant?
14. Where did they have lunch?
15. What two things did they talk about during the lunch?
16. Did Luigi and Ana stay in Mercedes after lunch?
17. Where did they go after lunch?
18. What did they spend two hours doing?
19. How many meetings did they have for the next day?
20. Who did they have dinner with in the evening?
21. Did Karl know Ana?
22. Why did he know her?
23. How old was Karl?
24. Was he married or single?
25. Why did he want to work with Luigi’s company?
26. Why was he interested in Ana?
27. What didn’t he know about Ana’s life in Italy?
28. What did Luigi notice about Karl during the dinner?
29. Did he say anything to her about Karl’s attention?
30. Why didn’t he say anything to her?
Luigi Barghini spent three days in Germany last week. He flew to Stuttgart with his daughter, Ana, the general manager of Luigi’s company. They stayed in the Regency Hotel. On the first day, they had a meeting in the morning with die chairman of Mercedes Benz. The meeting started at 11:00 a.m. and lasted 45 minutes. They spent a lot of the 45 minutes talking about the Agnelli family at Fiat. At 12:00 o’clock, Luigi and Ana had lunch with the chairman and with the managing director in the private dining room on the top floor. They talked about the market situation for luxury cars and about the competition from Japanese models. After lunch, Luigi and Ana went back to the hotel and spent two hours planning the three meetings for the next day. In the evening, they had dinner with the purchasing manager of Mercedes, Karl Polster. Karl knew Ana very well because the two companies were negotiating a contract for car seats. Karl was 34 years old and single and he liked Ana very much. He was in favor of working with Luigi’s company because he wanted to continue seeing Ana as much as possible. She was beautiful and rich. He knew that she was single but he didn’t know if she had a relationship with anyone in Italy. During the dinner, Luigi noticed that Karl was paying a lot of attention to Ana, but he didn’t say anything to his daughter later that night. He wanted to concentrate on the important meetings for the next day.