Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. Has Ines had an easy day today?
2. What kind of day has she had?
3. Has she attended three meetings today?
4. How many meetings has she attended?
5. Has she gone to the courthouse today?
6. How many tunes has she gone there?
7. How mnay different cases has she defended today?
8. What kind of cases has she defended?
9. What else has she done today?
10. In how much time has she done all these things?
11. How many things hasn’t she had time to do?
12. What hasn’t she done yet concerning her boyfriend?
13. When’s his birthday?
14. What hasn’t she done concerning her dentist?
15. Docs she need to go to the dentist?
16. Why does she need to go to the dentist?
17. What’s the most important thing she hasn’t done?
18. Who is Francois Monet?
19 When was the car accident?
20. What did Francois leave on Ines’ mobile phone?
21. Why didn’t Ines answer her phone when he called?
22. How many times has she tried to return the call?
23. Why hasn’t she been able to talk to him?
24. How long has his line been busy?
25 Has she spoken to him since the accident?
26. How many times has she spoken to him?
27. Has he invited her to Paris?
28. Has Ines ever been to Pans?
29. When did she go to Paris?
30. How many days did she spend there?
31. How many times has she gone back since then?
32. Who has Ines been thinking about lately?
33. What decision has she made?
34. Who hasn’t she told about Francois?
Ines Garcia has had a difficult day today. She’s attended two meetings with her colleagues in the law firm; she’s gone to the courthouse twice to defend two different labor cases, and she’s given a lecture on labor law to first-year law students at the University of Seville. She’s had to do all these things in a period of 8 hours. Because of this, she hasn’t had time to do three other things that need her attention. She hasn’t had time today to buy a birthday present for her boyfriend, whose birthday is the day after tomorrow. She hasn’t had time either to make an appointment with the dentist to repair a crown that broke yesterday. Finally, she hasn’t had time to do the most important thing, which is to talk to Francois Monet, the young man from Paris whom she met in the car accident two weeks ago. He left a message on her mobile phone this morning while she was in one of the meetings in the law firm. She’s tried three times today to call him, but his line has been busy all day. She’s spoken to him twice since the accident and he’s invited her to Paris. She spent three days in Paris with her parents when she was 11 years old, but since then, she hasn’t had the opportunity to go back. She’s been thinking a lot about Francois in the last two weeks and she’s made the decision to start learning French. She hasn’t told her boyfriend anything yet.