Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. What has Natasha been thinking about lately?
2. How long has she been thinking about Scotland?
3. What’s her cousin’s name?
4. How long has he been living in Scotland?
5. Did he move there alone or with his parents?
6. How old was he when he moved to Scotland?
7. How much younger is he than Natasha9
8. Where did Andre live when he was a young child?
9. Did he live near Natasha or far from her?
10. What did they do together at that time ?
11. How much does Andre remember from that period?
12. How much does Natasha remember?
13. What kind of boy was Andre when he was little?
14. What did he do to Natasha when they were together?
15. How long have they been writing to each other?
16. What does Andre’s father do?
17. What kind of house does Andre’s family have?
18. Where do they live in Glasgow?
19. Since when has Andre been inviting Natasha to Scotland?
20. Would Natasha like to go?
21. What’s the problem?
22. What did Andre tell Natasha about his working life?
23. How much more does he earn in his new job?
24. What did he do with the extra money he is earning?
25. With what airline did he make a reservation?
26. When will Natasha go to Scotland?
27. Will she stay in Scotland for several months?
26. When will she go back to Moscow?
29. What was Natasha’s reaction when she read the letter?
30. What didn’t she like about the arrangement?
31. Why was she excited?
32. How many times has she traveled abroad?
33. How many times has she been to St Petersburg?
34. Has she ever been to another large city in Russia?
35. Has she ever been outside of Moscow?
36. How far outside of Moscow has she been?
Natasha Zarakovich: Natasha has been thinking about Scotland for die past two weeks. Her cousin, Andre Zarakovich, has been living in Scotland for 23 years. He moved there with his parents when he was only five years old. He is one year younger than Natasha. Many years ago, when Andre was a child, he played with Natasha every day in Moscow. They lived next to each other. Andre only remembers a few things from that period. However, Natasha still remembers a lot of things. She remembers that Andre was a bad little boy. He always hit her when they were playing. For the past five years, Andre and Natasha have been writing to each other. Andre’s father is an aeronautical engineer and the family has a nice house in the suburbs of Glasgow. Ever since Andre started writing to Natasha, he has been inviting her to visit him and his family in Glasgow. Natasha would like to go, but it’s too expensive for her. In his last letter, Andre told her that he had found a new job and that he was earning two times more than in his last job. He also told her that, with the extra money in the first two months, he had made a flight reservation for Natasha on British Airways for December 22nd. The return ticket was for January 3rd. When Natasha read the letter, she couldn’t believe it. She didn’t like the idea of Andre paying for the ticket, but she was excited that she was finally going to visit another country. She’s never been outside of Russia. In fact, she’s never been more than 50 kilometers outside of Moscow.