Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. Who did Ana receive a telephone call from?
2. When did she receive the call?
3. What’s Karl’s job in Mercedes Benz?
4. How long have they been in contact lately?
5. Why have they been in contact?
6 Is Ana having lunch or dinner right now?
7. Who is she thinking about?
8. What seems strange to Ana about Karl?
9. Is Karl’s job more technical or more administrative?
10. Are the negotiations more technical or administrative?
11. Who are Ana’s engineers dealing with in Mercedes?
12. What does Ana think Karl is interested in?
13. What did Karl ask Ana twice about this morning?
14. What else did he talk to her about?
15. What’s Ana’s situation now concerning men?
16. Why doesn’t she have time for men right now?
17. How old is she?
18. How does she feel sometimes?
19. What is her opinion of Karl?
20. What is she afraid of concerning men?
21. How much is her family’s estate worth?
22. Did she tell Karl that she was planning to be in Stuttgart?
23. How long did she say she was planning to be there?
24. When did she say she was planning to be there?
25. What did she say when Karl mentioned his country house?
Ana Barghini: This morning, shortly before lunch, Ana Barghini received a telephone call from Karl Polster, the purchasing manager of Mercedes Benz. They have been in contact for several months because Ana’s company is negotiating a large contract to supply car seats for several models produced by Mercedes. Ana’s having lunch right now in her office. She’s thinking about Karl Polster. It seems strange that the purchasing manager of Mercedes should call her so often. His job is more administrative than technical. The real negotiations are between her engineers and the technical people at Mercedes. She has a feeling that Karl is interested in something more than business. In their conversation this morning, he asked her twice when she was planning to visit Stuttgart again. He also talked to her about a country house he has in the Black Forest. Ana doesn’t have a serious relationship with any man right now. She’s really too busy running her father’s company to worry about men. However, she’s 27 years old and sometimes she feels a little lonely. Karl is a nice young man and quite handsome, but Ana is always afraid that men are more interested in her money than in her. Her family’s estate is worth over 50 million dollars. She told Karl in their conversation that she was planning to be in Stuttgart for a couple of days at die end of November. She didn’t say anything when he mentioned his country house.