Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. How is Francois Monet related to Pierre Monet?
2. How old is he?
3. Does he work in a Spanish company?
4. Where does he work?
5. What’s his job in the company?
6. Where does he travel in his job?
7. Where does he go when he travels in Spain?
8. How does he travel when hc‘s in Spam?
9. How did he meet Ines Garcia?
10. Why is he glad he had the accident?
11. How often does he think about Ines?
12. How often does he call her?
13. What has he invited her to do?
14. What is his feeling about having a serious relationship with her?
15. Why is he afraid?
16. What do the people in Seville seem like to him?
17. What opera did he see several years ago?
18. Who did the French soldier fall in love with?
19. What happened in his relationship with her?
20. Is Ines a gypsy?
21. What does Francois remember about the actress in the opera «Carmen»?
22. What can you say about Ines’ physical features?
23. Does Francois find her attractive or ugly?
24. What does Francois think about her as compared with girls in Pans?
25. What did Francois do the last time he spoke to Ines?
26. How many times has he called her since then?
27. Why hasn’t he been able to talk to her again?
28. What does he hope?
Francois Monet is Pierre’s nephew. He’s 27 years old and works in a large French chemical company. He’s a salesman and he travels to many factories throughout the European Union. He often travels to Huelva, a small city not far from Seville in Spain. When he goes to Seville, he always rents a car to drive to Huelva. That’s how he met Ines Garcia. They met because of a traffic accident. Francois thinks he was lucky to have the accident, because otherwise he wouldn’t have met Ines. Now he thinks about her every day and calls her as often as he can. He’s even invited her to visit Paris. However, he’s a little afraid of having a more serious relationship with her because he doesn’t understand the character of the people in the south of Spain, especially in Seville. They seem like fun people who look for ways to enjoy life. But he still remembers the opera he saw several years ago called «Carmen». In the opera, a young French soldier fell in love with a gypsy girl from Seville. The poor soldier had all kinds of problems. Ines wasn’t a gypsy girl, but sometimes she talked and behaved like the actress who played the role of Carmen in the opera. Ines had black hair and dark eyes. Francois found her very attractive and very different from the girls in Paris. The last time he spoke to her, he invited her to visit Paris. Since then he’s called her three times, but her mobile phone was disconnected each time. He hopes she’ll call him.