Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. How old is Denise Johnson?
2. Who does she live with?
3. Does she live in Omaha?
4. Where does she live?
5. Does she attend a secondary school?
6. What kind of school does she attend?
7. Is she in her first year?
8. What year is she in?
9. Does she go to school on the bus?
10. How does she go to school?
11. Does she get to school at 9:00?
12. What time does she get to school?
13. Does she study before her first class begins?
14. Where does she go when she gets to school?
15. Does she play with her brother on the playground?
16. Who does she play with on the playground?
17. Does her first class begin at 8:45?
18. What time does it begin?
19. Does she have 5 teachers during the morning?
20. How many teachers does she have in the morning?
21. Does she have this teacher all day?
22. How long does she have this teacher?
23. Does she have lunch at 11:30?
24. What time does she have lunch?
25. Does she go home for lunch?
26. Where does she have lunch?
27. Does she eat with her brother?
28. Who does she eat with?
29. Does she always eat with the same friends?
30. What are their names?
31. Do the friends spend a lot of time together?
32. How many hours do the friends spend together?
33. Does Denise’s mother like Jenny?
34. What is her opinion of Pamela?
35. Does she think Pamela is introverted?
36. Why doesn’t she like Pamela?
37. Does Denise go home after school every day?
38. What does she do sometimes after school?
39. How often does she stay after school?
40. Where does she take the ballet lessons?
41. Does Denise have a natural talent for ballet?
42. Does she like to dance?
43. What is her strong point in ballet?
44. What does the ballet teacher think about Denise?
45. What time does Denise finish her ballet lessons?
46. Does Pamela take lessons too?
47. Which friend takes ballet lessons with Denise?
48. Does Denise’s mother take her home after the class?
49. Does she go home alone?
50. How does she go home from the ballet class?
Denise Johnson is 11 years old. She lives with her parents and brother in Lincoln, Nebraska. She goes to a primary school near her brother’s school. She is in her last year of primary school. Her father takes her to school every day with her brother. She gets to school at 8:45 and goes to the playground to play with her friends. Her first class begins at 9:00. She has the same teacher all morning, until 12:00. Then she has lunch in the school cafeteria. She always eats with her two friends, Jenny and Pamela. They live on the same block and study in the same class. They spend more than six hours together at school and probably three or four hours together after school. Denise’s mother likes Jenny but she doesn’t like Pamela very much. She thinks Pamela is very bossy. Two days a week, Denise stays after school in the gym for ballet classes. She doesn’t have a natural talent for ballet, but she likes to dance and has very good technique. The teacher thinks that she has the potential to become a good dancer, especially if she doesn’t grow too fast. On the days that Denise has ballet, she stays at the school until 4:30. Jenny takes ballet lessons, too, and Jenny’s mother takes both of them home after the lessons.