Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. Where is Ines today?
2. Is this her first day back in Seville or was she there during the weekend?
3. Where was she during the weekend?
4. How many days was she there?
5. Who did she spend the four days with?
6. How many times had she been to Paris before?
7. When did she go there?
8. What things did she remember from that visit?
9. Where did Francois take her?
10. What was the highlight of her visit?
11. Where is the Boulogne Forest?
12. How was the weather that day?
13. What kind of time did they have together?
14. What day did she return to Seville?
15. What did Francois tell her before she left?
16. What she did say to him?
17. What didn’t she want him to know yet?
18. What decision did she make concerning her boyfriend in Seville?
19. Where did she make this decision?
20. What did she decide she would tell him?
21. How did she think he would react?
22. How long had they been together?
23. Describe how Ines considered their relationship?
24. Had she ever met anyone like Francois?
25. What kind of feeling was she experiencing?
26. What was she convinced of?
Ines Garcia is back in Seville today, working in her father’s law firm. However, her mind is still on Paris, where she just spent four days with Francois Monet. She had been in Paris once before, but that was when she was a little girl. She only remembered the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame from that visit. This time, however, Francis took her to all the popular sights and to several charming and «secret» places. The highlight of her visit was simply the hour she spent on a rowboat with Francis in the Boulogne Forest just outside of Paris. It was a lovely day and they had a lovely time. Before she left for Seville on Sunday, Francois told her that he was falling in love. She didn’t say anything because she didn’t want him to know that she was absolutely crazy about him. On the flight back, she made the decision to break up with her boyfriend in Seville. She decided that she would tell him everything. It would be hard for him but it was the best thing to do. They had been together for four years, and for Ines, the relationship had been fun but not passionate. She had never met anyone like Francois, and she was experiencing a feeling she had never known before. She was convinced that she had finally met Mr. Right.