Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. Is Paula Eisenbach 40 years old?
2. How old is she?
3. Does she live in Frankfort?
4. Where does she live?
5. Does she live there because she works there?
6. Why does she live in Heidelberg?
7. What is she studying at the university?
8. Is she from Heidelberg?
9. Where’s she from?
10. Where’s Munich?
11. Is Heidelberg famous for its beer?
12. What is Heidelberg famous for?
13. Does Paula like Heidelberg?
14. Docs she live in a house or in a flat?
15. Does she live alone?
16. Who does she live with?
17. What does one of the friends study?
18. Is the other friend a student too?
19. Is she a fashion model?
20. Where does she work?
21. Where’s the shop?
22. What does Paula spend all her time doing?
23. What country is Tom from?
24. Is he a student?
25. Does he live outside of Heidelberg?
26. Where does he live?
27. What is he studying?
28. Who does he work for part-time?
29. What does he draw for the Disney Corporation?
30. Who does he receive instructions from?
31. Does he receive the instructions on the telephone?
32. How does lie receive them?
33. How does he send the drawings back to California?
34. Does Tom do ail the work alone?
35. Who helps him?
36. When does she help him?
37. Does she like this work?
38. Why does she like it?
39. Is she artistic?
40. Does she like to spend a long time drawing?
41. Why not?
42. Is Tom similar to Paula in tins respect?
43. Is Paula learning a lot from Tom ?
44. What is their relationship?
45. Where is Torn from in the U.S.?
46. When does he want to go back?
47. Does he want to go back alone?
48. Who does he want to invite?
49. Does Paula want to go?
50. What’s the problem?
Paula Eisenbach is 22 years old. She is in her last year at the University of Heidelberg, where she is studying computer systems and graphic arts. She is from Munich, in the south of Germany. Heidelberg is a town in Germany famous for its beauty and for its university. Paula likes it very much. She lives in a flat with two other friends. One of them studies graphic arts, too, and the other works in a fashion shop in the center of the town. Paula spends all of her time attending classes, doing homework, and helping Tom, an American student who lives near her in Heidelberg. Tom is studying graphic arts, too, but he is also working part-time for Walt Disney Corporation as an artist for Disney cartoons. Tom receives a lot of instructions from the Disney people in California over the Internet. With these instructions, he draws the cartoon characters and scenes and sends them back to California by computer. Disney sends him a lot of work and he gives some of it to Paula. Paula helps him in the evenings and sometimes on the weekends. She likes the artistic work because she wants to improve her technique. She likes to draw, and she’s very artistic, but she doesn’t have the patience or discipline to spend a long time developing complicated scenes or characters. Tom is the opposite and Paula is learning a lot working with him. They are very good friends. Tom is from California and he wants to go back for the Christmas holidays. He wants to invite Paula to go with him. She’s not sure because she doesn’t know Tom very well yet.