Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. Is Li Tong 31 years old?
2. How old is he?
3. Does he live in Peking?
4. What city docs he live in?
5. Does he live in a small apartment or in a big house?
6. Does he live with his mother?
7. Who does he live with?
8. Is Shanghai a big city or a small city?
9. Are there 20 million people in Shanghai ?
10. How many people are there in Shanghai?
11. Does Li Tong work in an office?
12. Where does he work?
13. Is the factory near the mountains?
14. What is the factory near?
15. Does the factory make shoes?
16. What does it make?
17. Is there a big demand for telephones in China?
18. Is Li’s apartment big or small?
19. Does it have three bedrooms?
20. How many bedrooms does it have?
21. Who sleeps in the bedroom?
22. What room does Li’s daughter sleep in?
23. How is Li’s factory going?
24. What is the situation concerning his salary?
25. What three new things does Li have at home?
26. Does his wife have a job?
27. Does she want to work?
28. What is she looking for?
29. Does Li’s daughter go to a public or private school?
30. Is the school near or far from Li’s house?
31. Who takes Li’s daughter to school every day?
32. What time does the grandfather get to Li’s house?
33. What time does he take Li’s daughter home?
34. Why does he take her home at 1:00 o’clock?
35. What time does he take her back to school?
36. Does Li’s daughter stay at school until 7:00 p.m.?
37. What time does she finish school?
38. Where does the grandfather have lunch every day?
39. Who does he have lunch with?
40. Does Li go to work by bus?
41. How does he go to work?
42. Does it take him 30 minutes to go to work?
43. How long does it take him?
44. What time does he start work?
45. What time does he finish?
46. How long does he stay in the factory?
47. What time does he get home?
48. Does he have lunch at home?
49. Where does he have lunch?
50. Does he have lunch in the factory canteen?
51. Who prepares his lunch for him?
52. When does she prepare it?
53. Where does she put the sandwich?
54. What does Li usually eat?
55. Why doesn’t he eat a chicken sandwich every time?
56. What does his wife do when there isn’t any chicken?
57. What is tofu?
58. How does Li live in comparison to other people?
59. Is he a member of the lower class?
60. What class is he a member of?
Li Tong is 36 years old. He lives in a small apartment with his wife and young daughter in Shanghai, a city with a population of 15 million people. He works in a factory near the port that makes telephones for the big demand that exists in the new China. Li’s apartment is very small. He and his wife sleep in the one bedroom and their daughter sleeps on a small bed in the living room. Li’s factory is going very well and Li’s salary is increasing. Now he has a television, a telephone, and a washing machine. His wife wants to work and she is looking for a job. His daughter goes to a public school every day near their house. Her grandfather comes to the house at 8:30 every morning and takes her to school. He takes her home again at 1:00 o’clock for lunch and takes her back to school at 2:00. Her last class ends at 5:00 and the grandfather takes her home again. The grandfather has lunch every day with his granddaughter. Li goes to work every day by bicycle. He leaves home at 5:00 o’clock in the morning. It takes him almost an hour to get to the factory. He works there from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. He gets back home at 3:00. He takes some food to work every morning. His wife prepares the food the night before and puts it in Li’s shoulder bag. He usually eats a chicken sandwich, but sometimes his wife doesn’t have any chicken. In these cases, she prepares tofu, a popular food made from soy beans. Li lives relatively well in comparison with the majority of the people in Shanghai. He is a member of the new middle class that is starting to appear in China.