Прослушайте аудио, в котором в естественном темпе прозвучит текст, озвученный два раза разными носителями языка. Постарайтесь детально понять высказывание и ответить на нижеследующие вопросы.
1. Who did Denise have a fight with?
2. When did it happen?
3. Where did it happen?
4. Where does Jenny live?
5. What kind of game were the girls playing?
6. Were the rules simple or complicated?
7. What did the leader of the game have to think of?
8- What did the other two girls have to guess?
9. What kind of questions did they have to ask?
10. Who was Pamela thinking of?
11. What did Denise ask about Greta Garbo?
12. How did Pamela answer?
13. How should she have answered?
14. Who finally guessed who the famous person was?
15. What did Denise say to Pamela about Greta Garbo?
16. What was Pamela’s response?
17. What did she call Denise?
18. What is it that Denise never liked to do?
19. What was she tired of?
20. What did she call Pamela?
21. Where did she start to go after calling Pamela an idiot?
22. What happened when she turned around to leave?
23. Where did Jenny, the other girl, go when they started fighting?
24. How soon did Jenny’s mother come out?
25. How did she stop the fight?
26. What was Denise’s condition after the fight?
27. What was Pamela’s condition?
28. What did she tell them to do?
29. What did she give Denise?
30. Why did she give her a handkerchief?
31. What did Pamela do later that night?
32. What did she call Denise to do?
33. Did Pamela know that Denise had been right about Greta Garbo?
34. How did she find out that Denise was right?
35. What was the real reason that Pamela called to apologize?
36. When had Denise invited her to the amusement park?
Denise Johnson: Last Friday afternoon, Denise Johnson had a big fight with one of her best friends, Pamela Stanley. They were playing a guessing game in the backyard of another friend, Jenny, who lives on the same block as the other two. The rules of the came were simple. One person Had to think of someone famous and the other two had to ask “yes-no” questions to find out who the famous person w-as. The fight started because Pamela said “yes’’ when she should have said “no”. Pamela was thinking of Greta Garbo and Denise asked her if she had blond hair. Pamela answered “yes”. A few minutes later, after several more questions, Jenny guessed Greta Garbo. Immediately Denise told Pamela that Greta Garbo had dark hair, not blond hair. Pamela said she didn’t care what color her hair was and she called Denise an idiot. Denise never liked to argue or fight, but she was tired of Pamela always wanting to be the boss. She called Pamela an idiot too and started to go home. When she turned around to leave, Pamela pushed her to the ground and started hitting her. Jenny ran into her house to get her mother. In less than a minute, Jenny’s mother had separated the two girls. Denise’s nose was bleeding and Pamela’s dress was torn. Jenny’s mother told them both to shake hands and to go home. They did what the Jenny’s mother said, but they didn’t speak to each other. Denise went home after Jenny’s mother had given her a handkerchief to stop the bleeding. That night, Pamela called Denise to apologize. She said that her mother had told her that Greta Garbo had dark hair. Pamela wanted to apologize because the week before, Denise had invited her to go to the amusement park on Saturday with some friends and Pamela didn’t want to miss the fun.